Two paintings on eBay right now...

"Cafe Ole at the Riverwalk"

Click HERE to visit listing in eBay...

"New Umbrella"

Click HERE to visit listing in eBay... This one ends June 13 in the evening.

I had a real day off today. Morgan and I went to the movies, I had an afternoon NAP, I made dinner in a leisurely way and watched TV while answering emails and leaving comments on blogs. Wonderful. Back to the gallery tomorrow and to the reception of the first All-Members show of the Texas Pastel Society in the evening. See you there?

2 comments:

Pattie Wall said...

Nice to get a break from the pace you keep,I'll bet, although I know you thrive on it, still - you need to breathe once in awhile.

Anonymous said...

You have some lovely portrait studies. I really like the woman with dog in you header.