Afternoon Flight

This is all I managed last night. I'm hoping to really steam ahead today either side of a dreaded dermatologist's appt. I got to start my day talking with my artist friend Diane Manousos on the phone. I always feel happier after a conversation with her. Then Eunice Hundley called. She's an excellent pastel portrait artist who is interested in being involved with the new studio/gallery. Am I lucky or what?! So much of this new adventure is a mystery for me... credit card processing... how to handle sales tax for the sales of others' art... But all will be revealed, I'm certain. I just have to focus on the next thing, then the next.

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

The gal is coming along nicely, good thing you paint quickly.... :) I got mine done, the photos sent in. Whew...

You will do well on the gallery. It is coming together, too.