Trying out a new blog site.

Hi all,
I've had my blog on MSN's Spaces for several months, but haven't liked the fact that folks had to sign in with their hotmail address to leave a comment. So I'm going to try this out and for a while blog simultaneously with that one to evaluate which one to continue with. Please let me know your preference if you have one! http://spaces.msn.com/members/SusanCarlin/ is the other site.

This is the text from the other site's entry today:
One more week, folks! Ok, well, ten days to be exact. On November first it's time to start tapping your fingertips against a keyboard and getting that raw material down for your first novel. It'll be your third? Wow! Write me and tell me how to go about it, will ya? In the meantime, I'm reading, "No Plot? No Problem!" by the fellow who started NaNoWriMo. He's about got me convinced I can actually do this thing.

This is all about quantity, not necessarily quality. That's for the editing/fussing/fixing experience which will surely follow NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth. November is all about getting 50,000 words down. That's about 3-4 pages a day of a large size 14 font. You can do this!

www.nanowrimo.org is where to sign up. Let me know if you're in.

No comments: