Judith Carducci workshop and new paintings



Well, Monday and Tuesday was spent with the most wonderful Judy Carducci. I learned so much and came away with new direction. I'm back at the studio yesterday and today. Yesterday I finished up the 11 x 14 oil of the little boy and his cat and then did a little 5 x 7 of a fluffy cat with green eyes. I need titles, my friends. Help?
Tomorrow morning early I head to Round Rock to study for three days with Carole Marine and Karin Jurick. I have a serious case of hero worship for both of these artists. Please, Universe, help me not look like a complete idiot in front of them.

6 comments:

Joanna said...

That orange cat is something else. Wow. All I can think of, title wise, is: Green-Eyed Pumpkin.

Jo Castillo said...

Hey Susan, you can hold your own with anyone as an artist! You do great work.

I like the paintings with the cats, but have no names, sorry.

Karen Jensen said...

Ooo, I didn't see the orange cat. What a pretty thing!

Minnesota Matron said...

Oh! This is the Minnesota Matron, proud Mama of the boy in the painting. Susan, I'm at mpetrie at inverhills.edu

Yes, please do send me a photo! It's gorgeous. We may have to purchase actual item if it's for sale . . .

Pamela Clarkson said...

Call the cat "green Eyes" and the other one "Cat Nap". Can't wait to hear about the workshop and all the secrets you are learning!

Susan Carlin said...

Great titles, ya'll. Thank you.
Jo, your confidence in me is grand. I'm holding my own here. There are some terrific artists in the group. I think some will be new friends. See you soon!