Sunday, May 4th

Today was a sweet Sunday full of ordinary pleasures with my little family. Although I didn't paint today, my mind was busy with art-related things.

Karen and I drove to Austin to pick up three of my paintings from the APS exhibition this year, and was introduced to a member I hadn't met before who plans the program for the Central Texas Pastel Society. She asked if I might demonstrate for their group this year sometime. Being asked to demo always feels good and I'm already planning out in my mind what I'll do for them.

On the way up and back I did some brainstorming on the Blog Workshop I'm giving on the 24th and also the one I'm planning to offer online to those for whom time and distance would prevent them from coming. I'm going to learn so much in the process of packaging the information for others!

Have a good week, ya'll!

2 comments:

Linasolopoesie said...

CIAO!!!
Sono passata da te per un saluto da me e dalla mia bellissma
ITALIA
UN AFFETTUOSO ABBRACCIO...LINA

Jo Castillo said...

Hey, nice comment from Italy.

Glad you had a good day on Sunday. We had our Sunday today, Larry came and we golfed and ate....

It is amazing and great how much we learn from sharing.

See ya.....