Progress on three paintings tonight


This one above, 20 x 16, may actually be done now. I did sign it, but we'll see how I feel about it in the daylight.

I was really looking forward to some painting time tonight and started off a little earlier than the scheduled broadcast by moving the above painting, 20 x 16, along a bit. Not the best photo, but I'll be sure to get better photos when it's closer to done.

I was still in the mood to paint, so started this little commission below...

I'll probably work on it again tomorrow.

Again, I had great company while I painted tonight. I have to be one of the luckiest painters around. Thank you, everyone!

The blog workshop last Sunday went really well. I'm going to give the 7 artists a few days' head start, then post their blog addresses and ask you to support them. They are each very good artists who individually and collectively worked their fannies off setting up their blogs in spite of a wireless connection that kept blinking on and off. I'm delighted to have helped them get their blogs up and flying.

2 comments:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Susan,

These are just great. What wonderful work. You go girl!

xoxoxoBarbara

Peggy Montano & Paintings said...

This guy is fantastic. I am glad that I got to see some of the painting especially the face with the palette knife.