Progress on painting of John Pototschnik


I worked on this painting (in the company of the fun artists who showed up to hang out with me) for 3 hours last night. My objective was to correct a problem with proportions in his face and then to see how much of the white canvas I could cover. Helen Van Wyk said that you're not painting until you're painting on paint, so tonight I might get to start painting! Come visit the broadcast at 6 CST tonight... you'll enjoy the company. I know I do! www.ustream.tv/channel/susancarlin

1 comment:

Barbara Muir said...

Hi Susan,

This is magnificent. People say a lot of strange things. When you're painting, you are always painting. And what a superb painter you are.
Congratulations on the Andreeva Portrait Academy workshop. Girl you are cooking!!!

xoxoxoxBarbara