I'm not a "techie" by any means, but I can show you what I know about starting and keeping a blog. It's the single most effective means of marketing/communication/networking/showing of my work that I've experienced. Blogs are free and worth many thousands!A one-day workshop to give you what you need to-
- Start your blog.
- Understand the basics, and many of the bells and whistles.
- Create a slideshow of your art for your blog.
- Start a mailing list with a subscription form on your blog- send to each post or periodic newsletters.
- Add PayPal buttons to your work on your blog and be paid directly.
- Add a visitor counter to your blog to see details about visitors and who refers them.
- Know basic blog ettiquette.
- Network and make new friends all over the world!
$50.00, May 3, 2009 at Tres Amigos restaurant- 1801 S. Capitol of Texas Hwy, Austin, Texas
9:30 a.m. -1 p.m., mid-day break (to allow pickup of paintings for end of show), 3:30- 5:30 p.m.
Contact me at email@example.com for more information and to reserve your spot.
You may bring a wireless laptop if you like, but it's not necessary. Breakfast, lunch and dinner available with notice.