A little progress on the cute couple from Houston...



There's so much to tell you and so frustratingly little time to do that right now. I can feel the dials and knobs twisting in my head, changing my direction and focus in small but significant ways. I apologize to the friends who've left comments lately- I'm sorry I haven't replied personally to each I as was trying to do before. I appreciate you so much and I'll be more present in a week or so, I'm sure. I love your comments!
The Salon International banquet is tomorrow night and the opening is Saturday... I hope to have some photos to share from all the festivities.
Strength was purchased yesterday at the SAAL Museum. I've had a nice conversation with the buyer on the phone and hope to meet him Saturday during the Salon reception.
Does anyone remember the Happy Cowgirl painting I did in acrylic last year? (I cursed all the way through and had to replace my voice with music on the video) It was purchased today while I was out of the gallery to a woman who loves paintings of people in hats. I completely understand. I'm forever accosting people who are wearing hats to pose for photos. Yesterday I took several photographs of a fellow from New Mexico who came into the gallery wearing a cowboy hat. I just know he'll be in a painting sometime soon....

1 comment:

Jo Castillo said...

This is looking great. Congrats on the sale of the cowgirl! We understand when you don't comment. Thanks for doing so in this post!