Painting tonight at 6 Central...Come on by!

www.ustream.tv/channel/susancarlin
I'm starting a largish pastel tonight. 18" x 24." I've waited until the last minute to paint something for a competition entry, so it's now or never. This afternoon I ran first to Starbucks and then to Borders to see if I could find a subject. It made for awkward conversations, but people were accommodating, if baffled. I've settled on a couple at Borders reading magazines in the cafe. Wish me luck, or better yet, come by and keep me company tonight as I get it started. It's due on Sunday, for goshsakes!
www.ustream.tv/channel/susancarlin

2 comments:

Mary Bullock said...

Love watching you paint! Thanks -
Mary,
The Figurative Realm of Mary Bullock

Jo Castillo said...

I guess you can say you work better under pressure! Fun to watch it all come together. Thanks for sharing.