Palette knife cat mystery...help me solve it?


Life Is Just A Bowl Of Kitties
14" x 11" (35.6cm x 28.0cm)
Oil on Stretched Canvas
$150 plus $10 shipping and handling in the US
E-mail me for International shipping rates or other inquiries.

I gave myself a break from commissioned paintings yesterday and painted this 11x14 oil with a palette knife. I really enjoyed the afternoon. The reference photo is from the blog of a woman painter and I promised her I'd send her a photo of it when/if I ever used it for a reference. Maybe I bookmarked her blog on my gallery computer, but I've gone through every bookmark and feed subscription I have here at home and am not finding her. If anyone has seen the photo of this cat on another blog, will you let me know? Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute and I love the light and colorsin the background as much as the kitty and bowl in the foreground. Wonderful composition as well! You are such a great painter!

Barbara Muir said...

I like the idea of having a break
from the commissioned work. The
pressure is off. This is a sweet and
humorous painting. You can tell you
were having fun.


Barbara