Four small paintings






Ok, I stayed up late last night. These cats are 6"x6"on Gessobord (love that smooth surface) and the little vase was started in a workshop two years ago and found again today... so I finished it up. It's about 6" x 8" on unstretched canvas.

I've got a cat, Joel, living with me right now, sort of on a trial basis. He's lived under Karen's house for his short life of a year and a half. She has a dog unfriendly to cats and has worried about Joel, so I brought him home last week. He turns out to be a lap kitty. A house cat who's waited for fulfillment. I have to shut him in the studio at night or he walks on my head in the middle of the night, but otherwise he's been easy. Sigh. So much for "never."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so amazing! I can't believe you just painted 3 1/2 paintings in one night!! The cats are beautiful.

Welcome to the cat club. Why did you say "never". Cats are great!

Takeyce said...

These are gorgeous! The black and white one is my favorite.