Delivered 6 paintings Friday- Coppini and RAC

Thank you all for your title suggestions! I went with "Look, Daddy" but loved the idea of "Treasure Hunters," too.
I took three paintings, two pastels and an oil, (Morning Flight, Caldo and Railroad Man) to Coppini for the Fall Exhibition. I'll get a postcard to say which one/s got in and which ones to pick up again. The reception/awards presentation will be Wednesday, October 4th.
I took another three, two oils and a pastel, (Look Daddy, Apple Reflected, and Flexibility) to Regional Artist Consortium for the airport show, themed "Reflections." I'll get an email saying which got in. I hated to leave my paintings there... folks were just leaning them against the walls, no cardboard or padding between. I get so cranky when my frames are nicked and scratched.
Tomorrow is my day at River Art Gallery so I might try to get a pastel (or two?) done today to take there.
I have a patient in a half hour and I still need to dress. At least there's no commute!

No comments: