Progress on the dandelion painting/ Opening


I spent the day with my friends Mary and Donna painting today and got further along on this commissioned painting. At least all the canvas is covered now. Now I can begin painting details.
Donna painted a large watercolor of flowers along a fence and Mary worked on an oil landscape with water and a bridge. What a pleasure to have that time with them!
Tomorrow is the opening at the new RAC gallery. I have two paintings in the show. Everyone's welcome to come: 606 Embassy Oaks, Suite 400, San Antonio. 6-9 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your painting of the two boys is wonderful. I like the recent still life and the portrait of the man, too. You and Karen are seem to be making big progress in establishing yourselves as the "Big Dog." What a lot of work but so rewarding, too.