New Online Workshop- This time: A Portrait!

I'm excited about offering a new online workshop- This time we'll paint a portrait on Saturday, April 17th. I'll be working in oil again this time, as will most of the participating artists, but you may use any medium you're most comfortable working in. In a week or so, I'll send the registered artists the supply list and the image we'll be using as our reference. Before the workshop I'll send the password and workshop online site. Midway through the workshop, each artist can participate in the "assessment and suggestion" session by sending me an image of her/his work-in-progress and receiving my assessment and suggestions. The workshop fee is $50. A DVD of the workshop will be available for $20. to those who took the workshop, and for $45. to others. You can register via PayPal below...

The workshop will start at 9:00 a.m. and will end around 4:30. The underlying technology is quirky and can cause some hiccups, but with good humor we all enjoyed the first workshop in February and are wanting to do it all again with new subject matter! I hope you'll join us!



April 17 Online Portrait Workshop

No comments: